Wednesday, February 1, 2012

You May See Me on A&E

I've heard and seen lots of things about Pinterest since I've been reading other people's blogs. I thought that it was a pretty cool concept, but never really gave it a second thought until I came across this article. Let's just say now I'm in need of an intervention. I'm pinning at red lights people! So I figured what better way to embrace my newest addiction than joining in on Oh, How Pinteresting with Michelle at The Vintage Apple .



google








This would be a great right hand ring. I'm searching for more silver and/or white gold jewelry to match my white gold engagement ring.



A football stadium made of cold cuts? There are no words.



I'm a complete bookworm (more to come on that in future posts)! I can imagine myself here with a cozy blanket, a lit candle, and a great book.



Amen!








 
 













No comments:

Post a Comment